Model Cindy Crawford and her lookalike daughter Kaia
With her mile-long legs, glorious brunette mane and almond-shaped eyes, Kaia Crawford undeniably takes after her supermodel mother Cindy Crawford.
The mother-daughter duo's similarities were clearly on display as the pair stepped out together in Malibu at the weekend with Kaia's brother Presley and father Randy Gerber for a family day out at the Farmer's Market.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Kaia, 11, looked cute in a skirt and t-shirt ensemble paired with a long cardigan and a cat ears headband.
The youngster is already receiving interest from the modelling industry and she made her modelling debut for her mother's friend Donatella Versace.
Cindy is known for her involvement with the Italian fashion house so Kaia was the perfect choice to showcase their children's collection.
Cindy and Donatella's friendship dates back to the Nineties when the gorgeous 'Super' worked for Donatella's late brother Gianni, the label's founder.
Cindy later hung up her stilettos to begin a family with Kaia's father millionaire businessman Rande Gerber, but the world of fashion still excites her.
She was "thrilled" that her little girl won the coveted assignment to star in the first Young Versace campaign.
"I have so many fond memories of the times I spent with Gianni and Donatella. There is something so very special about the House of Versace," said Cindy.
The American beauty chaperoned her daughter on the shoot, describing it as a "fantastic experience". "I am so proud of her."
Donatella was also full of praise for the little girl, saying Kaia has a "a very special gift". "The camera really, really loves her".
"It was such a special treat watching her walk in her mother's footsteps!"
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.