SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
The Crawford clan: Cindy talks about 'unconditional love' with her mum and daughter
Supermodel Cindy joined forces with her 10-year-old daughter Kaia and mother Jennifer for the new JCPenny ad campaign entitled ‘Things My Mom Gave Me’.
In the short video the trio discuss what they love about each other ahead of Mother's Day in the US.
Showing off the same defined features that made her mum one of the most sought after models of her time, Kaia says: “She’s the best mum in the world.
“She’s so nice, and I can actually hang out with her and have fun,” she adds.
Cindy, meanwhile, warns her mum: “Don’t cry”, before explaining that the most cherished gift she gave to her was “unconditional love”.
“As a kid, to have that, it just empowers you for the rest of your life,” the 46-year-old added.
This campaign isn’t Kaia’s first appearance before the cameras. She had a brief stint as the face of luxury brand Versace earlier this year.
Eyebrows were raised when Cindy encouraged her youngster to model in the campaign, for which she donned a leather jacket and mini skirt – though she acted as her chaperone throughout.
Shortly after, she later released a statement saying that Kaia is “too young to pursue a career in modelling.”
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.