SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kate and co in a 'sunnies' mood at Stella McCartney's Paris fashion show
Sir Paul's girl has had a phenomenal year, having kitted out Britain's Olympians in trendy yet functional sports gear.
Then there was her nomination for Best Designer for this year's British Fashion Awards and the news that sales at her eponymous label rose 19 percent in 2011.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
And the collection for spring/summer 2013 reflected the upbeat mood and positivity of a designer who's on the up.
According to Stella, the future's bright, the future's orange.... and electric blue and green as well. Her models wore slouchy, easy drop-waisted shirt dresses in this vibrant palette, stalking the catwalk with a masculine attitude.
There was also sprinkling of sheer, transparent material, giving a ying and yang feel. Another delicate note came in the form of tea dresses in peach and broderie anglaise.
"Really, it was a conversation between a man and a woman, taking the boldness, the crispness, the fragility," explained Stella afterwards.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.