SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Paris Fashion Week: Kate Moss makes a stunning fairy princess at Vuitton
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
An angelic vision in an ivory laser-cut feather dress, the supermodel looked nothing short of spectacular as she closed the show for her friend, the brand's designer Marc Jacobs.
And he told reporters backstage that the lady herself, who famously dislikes walking the runway, asked if she could participate.
"She asked to be in the show," he said.
"And she's a very dear friend so...happy to oblige".
The fairground-themed show opened with a glittering white carousel that carried models onto a circular runway.
"It's my biggest set," Marc Jacobs said after the show.
"I could have never done this anywhere else. Very magical, it's like a magic box: very Paris."
The models stepped off clad in sugared, almond-coloured 'princess' dresses and twinkly skirt suits.
White monogrammed umbrellas, Alice bands and sparkling tiaras added to the light prettiness of the proceedings.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.