SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Michael and Catherine have fun at Michael Kors' happy, sunny show
The Welsh beauty was as elegant as ever in a chocolate jersey v-neck wrap dress and a crocodile skin clutch.
Had Catherine wanted colour it was there in spades in a collection that the New York designer described as "optimistic glamour".
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR GALLERY
He tweeted followers that his vision was all about "graphic stripes, bold shades and geometric glamour... Bold shades of sun, palm and sky."
It certainly was eye-catching, featuring striped red and green bodysuits and a swimsuit with a gold zipper across the middle that the wearer could undo to make it into a bikini.
For sunset cocktails there were also luxe column dresses, with intriguing peekaboo cut outs teamed with silver cuffs.
The sunny palette reflected the upbeat atmosphere backstage where the designer had placed a handwritten note to inspire models.
It read: "Optimistic. Glamour. You are bold, confident and exude chic. Walk straight and strong, and remember you are the envy of everyone in the room. Have a great show!"
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.