SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Stacy enjoys fashion week as George denies split rumours
Tanned, relaxed and taking pride of place in the front row of Vera Wang's Fashion Week show, Stacy Keibler seems oblivious to rumours of a split with George Clooney.
The Sun newspaper suggested that the actor had put an end to his year-long relationship with the statuesque beauty.
But Stacy's happy demeanor at the fashion extravaganza seemed to contradict the reports – especially after her beau officially dismissed the claims.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR GALLERY
George's spokesman Stan Rosenfield told the Daily Mail: "A story published by a London tabloid, the Sun, concerning George Clooney and Stacy Keibler is not true," he added that it was "total fabrication designed to sell newspapers."
In the report, 32-year-old former wrestler Stacy was said to have tired of George's reluctance to commit.
It's not the first time that particular charge has been associated with Hollywood's golden bachelor.
George split from Italian personality Elisabetta Canalis in 2011 after she hinted at her desire to marry and have children during interviews.
Soon after he began dating Stacy, who has been a constant fixture by the actor's side since they went public in the summer of 2011.
George and his lady have just wound up a romantic summer at his luxurious bolt hole in Lake Como.
They were spotted sharing a romantic candle-lit dinner with friends, and zipping round the cobbled streets of the picturesque Italian town on George's motorbike.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.