SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Copy Kate? New app shows fashion fans how
The Duchess of Cambridge's style icon status means her every move is scrutinised by fashion followers keen to get the same look.
And now they can do just that with a new app which allows fans to copy Kate's style.
Founded by former actress and huge Kate fan Helen Barclay, Kate's Style List is designed to help users shop the brunette beauty’s iconic looks.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Priced at just 69p, the app lists exactly what the royal was wearing to any particular event, who designed it, and where users can buy an exact copy.
"I spend a lot of my time trawling fashion websites and looking at the designers’ shows online so I can identify her pieces," Helen told the Daily Telegraph.
"I also follow a lot of fashion writers on Twitter so I know what Kate will be wearing when she next appears."
And she reckons Kate's down-to-earth attitude to fashion will help make her app a hit.
"Kate mixes high street with designer so you can find a lot of the things she wears in shops such as Reiss and Zara, which is where I buy most of my clothes."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.