SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
The Duchess joins sexy supermodel brigade
I'm pretty certain no one was listening that closely to Prince William's speech at the dinner he attended on Wednesday.
Not when he had such hot competition from his Duchess.
Flashing a glimpse of slender leg with a very sexy, Angelina-at-the-Oscars-style split, the girl from Buckinghamshire was clearly ready to try a new, less demure look.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
In her place was brunette bombshell Kate, confidently sporting a £1,000 cream floor-skimming Roland Mouret number.
From the French genius' 2009 collection, it was a hit among the supermodels.
The stunning gown was previously modelled by sizzling Vogue covergirl Amber Valleta in teal and international glamourpuss Carla Bruni-Sarkozy.
Madame Sarkozy was seen sashaying down the steps of the Elysee Palace in it at a state dinner in 2010.
Kate topped it off with big, bouncy curls and sterling silver earrings from Beaut, which cost £195 and can be purchased from beautjewellery.com.
Then, there were the vertiginous Jimmy Choo Vamp platforms.
The twinkling, Princess-like peeptoe sandals — which she wore last summer to woo the Hollywood contingent — meant she had to eschew the nude tights that she so loves and go bare-legged.
And I love the va-va-voom crimson nail polish that finished off the effect.
What did you think of her look? Leave your comments in the box below.
Report: Fashion and Beauty writer Alexandra Light
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.