SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Michelle Keegan for Lipsy: Top 10 best looks
To celebrate the launch, HELLO! Online has picked our top 10 favourite pieces from the collection, featuring everything from glamorous floor-length gowns to chic leather jackets.
Click on the image below for the full gallery
Michelle wowed at the launch in a black ensemble
"I've always been a Lipsy girl, but I've got specific opinions on what I like to wear," Michelle told HELLO! "So it was just amazing working with the brand and putting my collaboration out."
The 27-year-old was joined at the launch by fiancé Mark Wright and his sister Jessica, who admitted that she couldn't wait for the couple to move down. "I'm very excited that they're moving to Essex soon as we'll spend more time together," she told HELLO! Online. "I love it when they're down there!" The TOWIE star looked stunning in a figure-hugging dress from her Lipstick Boutique as she supported her future in-law.
Michelle wowed fans at the event as she donned two outfits throughout the evening. Initially rocking a black trouser suit, she soon changed into a baby pink pencil skirt, which she teamed with a leather jacket which was used in a music video for former Pussycat Dolls singer Ashley Roberts.
"My wardrobe staples are just a plain, simple white vest, a good pair of jeans, which never go out of fashion, and a nice blazer," she revealed. "I like to mix high street and designer."
Although Michelle Keegan is known for her stylish ensembles, she revealed that she finds the red carpet quite intimidating. "It literally feels like putting a lamb out to the slaughter," she admitted. "You're on your own, you get everyone shouting at you and all you can see are flashing lights. But it comes with the job."
When it comes to choosing her wedding dress for her upcoming nuptials to Mark, the bride-to-be admits that she's been so busy it hasn't been her top priority. "I haven't even looked at wedding dresses yet," she laughed. "I don't know what suits me! No wedding preparations have been done at all - we've got the venue and the date but that's all so far".
To see more of Michelle Keegan's collection for Lipsy, head to www.lipsy.co.uk
- Celebrities who have collaborated with Lipsy London
- Michelle Keegan chats wedding plans with HELLO! Fashion as she unveils new Lipsy line
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.