SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Met Ball beauty Kylie Minogue tops HELLO!'s 'Best Dressed' poll
The Met Ball is the biggest date in the fashion calendar, and this year stars including Anne Hathaway, Jessica Biel, Madonna and Beyonce all unleashed their inner punk princesses as they walked the red carpet in show-stopping creations.
But it was British star Kylie Minogue who triumphed in the Best Dressed vote, with HELLO! readers putting the pint-sized popstar at the top of the poll.
While it wasn't quite in line with the punk theme, Kylie wore a gorgeous Moschino monochrome dress that made her a clear winner, gaining 30 per cent of the overall vote.
Coming in a close second was Madonna, who was arguably the celebrity to have best stuck to the theme. The queen of pop wore a tartan suit paired with fishnet stockings, a studded belt and chains.
She teamed the gothic ensemble with a severe black bob and red lips.
Third place went to Kristen Stewart, whose Stella McCartney burgundy outfit with lace panels stole the show. Kristen had her fittings with Stella via Skype, her stylist revealed.
"We did our fitting via Skype with Stella," she said. "It was really fun to do that, and they're good friends and have met before in London, so that was really nice. That was just to make sure every nip and tuck was done properly. She had a representative from LA and a tailor that we both used.
"The pantsuit was definitely her interpretation of punk," she continued. "I knew a lot of [the look] would be about hair and make-up, since Kristen doesn't accessorise that much - so it had to be in the outfit as well as the beauty. Kristen doesn't have her ears pierced or anything so I tried to add a studded heel for a little bit of punk edge."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.