SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Michelle Keegan shares her fashion secret
Still beautifully tanned from her trip to Barbados with HELLO! for an exclusive photoshoot, actress Michelle Keegan let us in on one of the secrets of her red carpet glamour – it's the British fashion designer Nadine Merabi.
Corrie star Michelle, recently voted Britain's Sexiest Soap star, took time out of filming last week to attend the launch of Nadine's debut diffusion line in Selfridges, telling us she adores Nadine's ‘wow’ styling.
Michelle is not the only soap star to desire the label – it's a firm favourite of Catherine Tyldsley, Michelle Collins, Brooke Vincent, and Shobna Gulati. Shobna was also at the launch in Manchester ahead of this week's news that she is leaving Weatherfield in what is rumoured to be an explosive storyline.
"I want someone to be able to walk into a room in one of my designs and for people to say, ‘Wow, she looks amazing!," Nadine told HELLO! of the limited edition Merabi Collections dresses which have been chosen for the Manchester stores.
She also dressed ex-Corrie star Helen Flanagan in a stunning strapless green gown for the Spectacle Wearer of the Year awards at Battersea Power Station this week.
Michelle Collins added, "She knows exactly how to dress women and what we like to emphasise about our bodies."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.