Monochrome magic: Karl's leading ladies channel black and white trend
He is the master of monochrome.
So it is only fitting that Karl Lagerfeld's famous muses stepped out to support him at a swanky Chanel bash clad in black and white.
Hollywood star January Jones cut an elegant appearance in her silk column dress, accessorising with a cluster of Chanel bracelets.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
And permanent Chanel event fixture Alexa Chung was working her trademark understated cool in an ivory embroidered puff hem dress and glittering court shoes.
Elle Fanning, meanwhile, who made her first ever fashion show appearance on Chanel’s Haute couture catwalk last year, chose a black velvet dress that featured a cream collar.
The ladies were joined by newlywed Blake Lively, who was stepping out for the first time since tying the knot with Ryan Reynolds.
The party was to celebrate the Chanel Fine Jewellery 80th anniversary of the Bijoux de Diamants collection, an exhibition curated by the legendary Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel in 1932.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.