SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kim and Kanye are matching in monochrome for their debut as a couple
They are both yet to confirm or deny their romance.
But Kim Kardashian and Kanye West made quite the statement as they stepped out for their first public event together on Tuesday.
Wearing matching monochrome outfits, the pair walked hand in hand to the Chanel dinner at the Tribeca film festival.
They could barely keep the smiles off their faces as a swarm of cameras and reporters descended upon them.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Once inside, the couple mingled with the crème de la crème of the fashion and film worlds including Alexa Chung, Naomi Watts, Liv Schreiber, Liv Tyler and Karlie Kloss.
Kim told reporters: “Karl’s one of my favourite designers,” in reference to Lagerfeld, the brand’s most visible face.
“Chanel’s one of my favourite designers. I’m wearing Chanel tonight. I think her (Coco Chanel) as a woman, she was such a smart businesswoman with her fragrances and everything," she added.
The couple made headlines on Monday when Kim took the rapper as her date to the opening of sister Kourtney’s beau Scott Disick’s restaurant in Manhattan.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.