SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
'Tattooed' Daisy Lowe bares curves for Jean Paul Gaultier and Diet Coke
She is a self-confessed Jean Paul Gaultier fan and has been a front row fixture at the feted fashion designer's shows on several occasions.
So it was no surprise when pin-up Daisy Lowe teamed up with the iconic figure to help him launch his latest creation – a special edition tattooed Diet Coke bottle.
And the model went all out for the campaign, putting her curves on display in a nude bodysuit that featured the same intricate design.
Holding her arms behind her head, Daisy showed off the hourglass silhouette that has made her famous.
She paired the flesh coloured bodysuit with a red hat and a matching lips.
"I love Jean Paul Gaultier's designs, they're so iconic," said the model, who has also appeared in campaigns for Marc Jacobs, Louis Vuitton and Mango.
"Gaultier creates clothes that make women feel powerful and feminine."
The French designer was announced as the new creative director of Diet Coke back in March.
And in addition to this tattooed bottle, which showcases his passion for body art, he has designed two other limited edition bottles for the brand.
Night was a nod to the designer's famous conical bra corset design, and Day sported his signature sailor stripes.
Tattoo is available from Boots stores nationwide free when you purchase any two 500ml bottles of Diet Coke, from mid-October while stocks last. It's also available to buy individually for £1.95
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.