SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Hollywood starlets bring splash of colour to Miu Miu's winter forest
Prada's high fashion brand Miu Miu drew a host of Hollywood starlets to the front row of its Paris Fashion Week show on Wednesday.
Actresses Amanda Seyfriend, Emma Stone and Chloe Sevigny brought A-list glamour to a runway which was awash with denim coats, faux fur and lengthy dresses.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Clutching their wooden invitations, each of the ladies was dressed in a sartorial tribute to Prada, although their bright colours contrasted with the darker pieces that made up the collection.
Walking the sculptural forest runway, the models evoked a wintery attmosphere in demurely cut clothes, thick fur coats over boxy tops and leather gloves.
Mamma Mia! star Amanda Seyfriend was striking in a bold scarlet suit, which she teamed with purple shoes and matching dark purple lipstick.
Emma Stone wore a black Miu Miu cady strapless dress, with an organza silk ruffled underskirt and her fuschia pink heels were also by the designer.
Meanwhile, face of Miu Miu, Chloe Sevigny was a vision in pink, wearing a jacquard three button jacket, printed silk shirt, shorts and chunky heeled loafers.
Glee actress Dianna Agron also stood out in a vibrant contrasting turquoise and vibrant pink outfit.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.