SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kardashian clan sizzle in Annie Leibovitz shoot
But they must have been thrilled to be snapped by world famous photographer Annie Leibovitz, who has shot everyone from John Lennon and Yoko Ono to the Queen.
“What an amazing day!” Kim wrote on her blog after the shoot.
“We shot with the living legend herself, Annie Leibovitz! I swear this was such an eye opening day.”
It was for the sisters’ advertising campaign to promote their new clothing line, Kardashian Kollection for Sears.
The ladies are seen lounging on a sofa whilst they pout for the camera before getting vamped up in various leopard-print outfits for another shot.
This is the latest in a long line of business ventures for the glamorous entrepreneurs.
Their empire already consists of several reality television shows, clothing boutiques, perfumes, a best-selling book and an array of endorsement deals.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.