SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Charlotte loves Chanel: Monaco royal takes a front row seat at Paris Fashion Week
She turned heads in a pale pink satin Chanel dress at the Monaco royal wedding.
And five days later, Charlotte Casiraghi reaffirmed her love affair with the luxury French brand when she turned up at Haute Couture Fashion Week in Paris.
The striking royal took a front row seat to watch as Karl Lagerfeld unveiled his new creations for the label in the city's vast glass Grand Palais.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
It's likely that Charlotte's invitation was extended by the man himself – Karl is a close friend of the Monagasque royal family, and was one of several celebrity guests at Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's recent nuptials.
Dressed in a sexy black sequinned mini dress, and with a slick of red lipstick, the 24-year-old beauty was joined at the show by fellow fashion enthusiast Tatiana Santo Domingo.
The long-term love of Charlotte's elder brother Andrea, Tatiana, 27, has been a close friend of Charlotte's since the start of her royal romance in 2005.
Other famous guests at the Chanel show included hot Hollywood couple Diane Kruger and Joshua Jackson, and, fresh from Kate Moss' nuptials, photographer Mario Testino, who enjoyed an animated chat with Charlotte.
Milla Jovovich and her husband of nearly two years, director Paul W S Anderson, put in a loved-up appearance, while stylish TV beauty Alexa Chung took the opportunity to catch up with the equally fashionable British model Poppy Delevigne.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.