SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Make-up artist Laura Jenkinson turns her lips into amazing cartoon characters
Make-up artist Laura Jenkinson has been taking the Internet by storm with her creative and quirky cartoon character lip designs.
Using theatrical make-up techniques and her chin as a canvas, Laura has painted various beloved characters onto her face including Mickey Mouse, Popeye and the Cookie Monster.
Click on the photos below for the full gallery
Laura has been uploading her quirky creations on Instagram for the last year and has gained over 26, 000 followers, with each photo receiving hundreds of 'likes'.
With fans begging for her to create tutorials so that they can copy her designs, Laura has promised that she will reveal her beauty secrets.
"For the next one I will do a time lapse of each step," she wrote to fans on her personal blog. "So you can see how I create each character from start to finish".
The pretty brunette also used her designs to pay tribute to the late Robin Williams, creating a design of the Genie from Disney's Aladdin, for whom Robin did the voice.
"But oh, to be free. To be my own master," she captioned the photo, quoting the comedian in the film. "Such a thing would be greater than all the magic and all the treasures in all the world".
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.