SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kate's dovegrey McQueen coatdress triumphs in tour vote
Click on the photo below to see the top ten looks…
The beautiful dove grey Alexander McQueen coatdress that the Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, wore in Sydney proved to be her most popular tour outfit.
The look triumphed, with 28 per cent of HELLO! Online readers voting it their favourite.
The royal was the epitome of elegance in the chic number by the British fashion house, teaming it with a hat by Jane Taylor in a darker hue.
Coming in second place was the canary yellow dress shift dress by Roksanda Ilincic.
Kate's husband Prince William apparently wasn't too keen on the designer creation, saying she looked "like a banana", but the dress garnered 15 per cent of the overall vote.
Third place went to the black Jenny Packham dress that she wore for a lavish State Reception in New Zealand.
As thoughtful as ever, the dress was hand-stitched with silver beading to represent her host country's national emblem, the fern.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.