SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Stunning in scarlet: A-list ladies glam up for Golden Globes
Red seemed to be the colour of the evening at the Golden Globes awards, with a host of A-list ladies stepping out in shades of scarlet.
American Hustle star Amy Adams took the plunge in a beautiful Valentino dress that perfectly clashed with her fiery locks.
Berenice Bejo, meanwhile, rocked a bright red lace Giambattista Valli number.
Rising star Lupita Nyong'O, who is nominated for Best Supporting Actress for her role in 12 Years a Slave, wore a red cape Ralph Lauren dress reminiscent of Gwyneth Paltrow's white cape appearance at the Oscars.
Pale and interesting was another theme on the red carpet. Michelle Dockery stunned in a silver Oscar de la Renta mullet dress delicately adorned with thousands of sequins.
All eyes were on Wolf of Wall Street star Margot Robbie as she arrived at the awards ceremony wearing a figure-hugging Gucci gown that featured a hip-high split and bejewelled edging.
Looking typically flawless was Naomi Watts, who wore a silver halterneck Tom Ford creation with Jimmy Choo heels.
Naomi wasn't the only actress wearing Tom Ford on the red carpet - Hayden Panettiere sported a monochrome spaghetti halterneck number by the designer.
Cate Blanchett was one of the only stars to rock an all-black gown, wearing a gothic lace Armani creation.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.