SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Victoria Beckham wows audience with second New York Fashion Week show
The former Spice Girl showcased a fashion-forward Spring/Summer 2014 collection that was big on prints and patterns, and catalogued some of her statement pieces on Twitter.
"My favourite piece from #VVB #SS14, shot by Jamie Hawkesworth x vb," wrote Victoria, alongside a photo of a billowing dress that she was spotted wearing out and about in the streets of New York.
The mother-of-four posed alongside model Hollie-May Saker, "playing twins" and wearing matching outfits in one snapshot.
"I still love a fitted dress, but there is another side of me that wants to feel at ease and relaxed as well as sharp and feminine," Victoria previously said backstage.
The fashionista described her collection as embodying a mix of "boyish elements against a sense of femininity" and explained that she wanted to strike the balance throughout the range.
"Fun prints at #VVB #SS14 x vb," she tweeted later, alongside a close-up of one patterned dress. Victoria then followed up with a range of snapshots from her collection.
"Great day in NY x #VVB #SS14 x vb," she reflected at the end of the show, next to a photo of herself taking in the photographs of her designs.
The former pop singer has clearly had a successful run at New York Fashion Week, and unveiled her first collection on Sunday. Her husband David Beckham and two-year-old Harper sat front row to cheer the mother-of-four on.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.