SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Stella McCartney designs Wimbledon wardrobe
Stella McCartney will dress three of Wimbledon's leading ladies during their time in the tournament.
British hopeful Laura Robson, Danish sporting star Caroline Wozniacki and Russian Maria Kirilenko will wear her new 'Barricade' range for Adidas throughout the competition, which is taking place in south-west London for the next two weeks.
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
The collection claims to combine Adidas' high-end technologies with Stella's signature sport luxe style, resulting in clothes that are as practical as they are aesthetically pleasing.
"Tennis is really one of the sport disciplines that I design that can really house feminine styles with high performance," said Stella.
"We achieve this in our use of colour and cut as well as using all the latest technology. I am really proud to work with these incredible athletes to launch the collection."
It's the third time Laura Robson has worn Stella for Adidas to compete and the first time for Caoline Wozniacki.
"The new Adidas by Stella McCartney barricade range makes me feel secure and comfortable on court," said Caroline.
"The bright colour blocking and advanced technology presented in every item I'm wearing gives me confidence to focus only on my own performance in court."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.