SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Princess Beatrice does biker chic for night out with boyfriend Dave Clark
Princess Beatrice swapped her demure Ascot outfit for a biker chic look on Wednesday night for a fun-filled evening with her boyfriend Dave Clark.
The 24-year-old daughter of Prince Andrew, Duke of York, and Sarah Ferguson looked relaxed and happy as the pair headed home from an evening at Loulou’s members club in London’s Mayfair.
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
Teaming an on-trend leather skirt with a gunmetal grey silk blouse, Beatrice and her beau could not hide their smiles as they walked from the venue, firmly holding hands.
Earlier that day Beatrice had joined her sister Princess Eugenie and other members of the royal family to support the Queen at Royal Ascot.
The young royal stuck to the dress code in a ladylike monochrome striped coat paired with a sheer hat.
The young princess, who is fifth in line to the throne, recently returned from a holiday with Dave on the French Riviera, where the loved-up couple was spotted with celebrity friends Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis.
The foursome have become unlikely friends and last month were spotted dining together at London's Duck & Waffle restaurant.
The group chatted and giggled happily as they ate before heading out to some of the capital's coolest bars together, including the Callooh Callay bar in nearby Shoreditch and Islington's John Salt bar.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.