SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Uma Thurman looks angelic at the American Ballet Theatre's star-studded gala
Uma Thurman looked radiant as she attended the American Ballet Theatre's opening Night in New York this week.
The actress, who recently welcomed a baby daughter with partner Arpad Busson, struck an elegant pose as for photographers on the stairs of the Metropolitan Opera House.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR GALLERY
Her floor-length ivory gown and chic bun took more than a hint of inspiration from the night's cultural theme of ballet.
Uma serves as an honorary member on the American Ballet's Spring Gala Committee alongside other high-profile stars like Zoe Saldana and singer Ashlee Simpson.
Many of the glamorous dance patrons stepped out to be seen at one of the most coveted dates on the New York social calendar.
Ashlee contrasted Uma's angelic look with an embellished black lace column with feather detailing at the waist.
Jessica Simpson's younger sibling studied classical ballet from a young age and was enrolled at the School of American Ballet, so she would have been following proceedings with particular interest.
Former Ally McBeal star Lucy Liu also lit up the red carpet, as did Canadian model Jessica Stam and Naomi Campbell's colleague from The Face, Coco Rocha.
The star-studded gala kicks off the American Ballet Theatre's eight-week run at the Metropolitan Opera House.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.