SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Get the look: Kate Middleton's floral Erdem dress
As the sun shone on Wednesday, Kate Middleton opted for a winter floral patterned dress, as she attended a school in Wilmslow.
Opting for the high necked Erdem dress for the occasion, the Duchess of Cambridge revealed her baby bump to the world in the flattering garment.
Marrying pink, purple, navy and white hues, the £1,065 silk dress is a key seasonal transition piece, which can prevail in unpredictable British weather come rain or shine.
CLICK ON IMAGE TO VIEW OUR KATE-INSPIRED STYLE GALLERY
For those who can’t afford to splash the cash to recreate Kate’s iconic look, there are a range of dusky floral printed dresses available on the high street.
Warehouse’s floral print wrap dress is the perfect option for those desiring a flattering silhouette, while Whistles’ tropical print dress offers the same flattering square cut shape as Kate’s floral piece.
French Connection’s floral skater dress also tops the floral style stakes, while Topshop and Dorothy Perkins have perfect budget options, which start at a reasonable £32.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.