SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Get the look: Festival fashion from Coachella
Hundreds of stylish celebrities descended on Coachella festival this year to soak up the sun, scope out the musical talent and above all, show off their festival fashion attire.
Among them, Kate Bosworth and Alessandra Ambrosio were the sure showstoppers, making serious style waves as they flaunted their fabulous outfits during the world-famous event.
Get the look: Beaumont Organice Natalia vest, £162; Wondaland saloon shorts, £118
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
Kate Bosworth, who has become famous for her festival fashion, kept her look simple and chic in head-to-toe Topshop with delicate cream eyelet shorts and a matching embroidered vest. The Wonderland star was recenty elected by the British brand to lend a hand in the fashion label’s upcoming Topshop Festival collection.
The fashionista effortlessly outshone her fellow festival goers with tousled tresses and bronzed make-up, accessorising with aviator ray-bans and tanned ankle boots as she walked hand-in-hand with fiancé Michael Polish.
Get the look: Moto pink acid hotpants, £22, Topshop; Printed top, £35, Lacoste
Attending the Lacoste pool party, Alessandra Ambrosio was also embracing the warm weather with a skimpy ensemble and a splash of colour in pink hotpants and a Lacoste tie-dye cropped top that showed off her toned and tanned tummy.
Stacked jewellery, quirky mirrored sunglasses and studded sandals completed the look along with a splash of bright red nail polish.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.