SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Taylor Swift is a golden goddess at country music awards
Taylor Swift was every inch the Hollywood blonde bombshell on Sunday night as she walked the red carpet at the American Country Music Awards in Las Vegas.
The 23-year-old dazzled in an embellished gold dress by Dolce & Gabbana. Taylor let the stunning creation take centre stage by pulling her hair back into a simple, sleek ponytail and forgoing any jewellery apart from a pair of silver drop earrings.
Jimmy Choo shoes and smoky eyes completed the look.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She later had an outfit change for her performance with Tim McGraw and Keith Urban that took place during the ceremony, opting for another floor length gown with a gold top and black skirt. The trio of country musicians joined forces for a rendition of Tim's new track, Highway Don't Care.
Joining Taylor on the best dressed list was former American idol winner Carrie Underwood, who was channelling spring in a brightly-hued Naeem Khan gown printed with red and black peonies that she paired with a wide black belt.
Faith Hill also attended the ceremony, lending support to her husband Tim McGraw. The star sported a lacy black dress with a split up the middle.
Shania Twain was rocking a striking look. The 47-year-old showed off her pins in a mini dress that she teamed with black, over-the-knee boots.
Kelly Clarkson also performed at the event, arriving in a purple flared frock, later taking to the stage in a light turquoise lacy dress.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.