SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Get the look: Kate Middleton's Topshop Peter Pan collar dress
Kate Middleton once again won the approval of fashion commentators in a chic monochrome outfit when she visited the charity Child Bereavement UK on Tuesday. The pregnant royal mixed high street and high end fashion wearing a cream cashmere coat from Goat's SS13 collection and an on-trend Peter Pan collar dress from Topshop's Tall section costing £42.
The dress she wore has sold out on their website but HELLO! Online have picked five similar dresses so that you can work this sophisticated daytime look.
CLICK ON PHOTO TO GET KATE'S LOOK
The Duchess's A-line Redgrave coat from this season's collection worth £560 skimmed her blooming baby bump. She teamed the chic ensemble with trademark black suede court shoes, a matching clutch bag, black wool gloves with a side bow by Cornelia James and her drop pearl earrings by 18-carat gold and pearl drop earrings by Annoushka.
Compiled by HELLO! Online blogger Samantha Robinson
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.