SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Get the look: Kate Middleton's gorgeous green gown
All eyes were on Kate Middleton as she took to the stage at the Sports Personality of the Year Awards in December to present Olympic cyclist Bradley Wiggins with the title of the nation's favourite sportsman.
The Duchess of Cambridge looked breathtaking in an emerald green Alexander McQueen column gown that expertly flattered her newly pregnant physique.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
While the designer dress was custom-made and likely to have set the royal back several thousands of pounds, there are plenty of similar versions on the market.
HELLO! Online has picked out five of the best green gowns that suit a variety of budgets.
Compiled by HELLO! Online blogger Samantha Robinson
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.