SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Elle Macpherson reportedly engaged to billionaire love Jeffrey Soffer
Supermodel Elle Macpherson has accepted boyfriend Jeffrey Soffer's marriage proposal, reports say.
The couple enjoyed a two year romance but separated in March 2012. Elle was thought to be single but property mogul Jeffrey, worth an estimated $2.8billion, has rekindled their romance and sealed their love with a ring.
In November, Elle was by Jeffrey's side as she nursed him back to health following a helicopter crash which left the businessman with injuries to his spine. At the time a source said: "Elle is landing in Miami imminently to visit him and offer her support at a very tough time."
The couple's wedding will be Elle's second time down the aisle; in 1986 she wed photographer Gilles Bensimon. They later separated in 1989.
Elle found love again with France-born financier Arpad Busson, with whom she had two sons, Arpad Flynn, 15, and Aurelius Cy, who is ten.
Arpad is now in a relationship with actress Uma Thurman and the couple recently welcomed their daughter, Luna.
The handsome property developer runs his hotel company, Fontainebleau Resorts, from the Sunshine State.
Elle has kept tight-lipped about the latest development in her love life, but on Mothering Sunday, she posted a Twitter picture which showed her cradling Aurelius Cy in her arms. Her radiant smile spoke volumes.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.