SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Get the look: Kate Middleton's brown wool coat
Kate Middleton relied on one of her style staples for her visit to Grimsby on Tuesday, her chestnut brown Hobbs coat. She wore the £369 belted wool coat over a Great Plains Cezanne pleated dress. The pregnant royal's slim silhouette showed just a hint of a baby bump.
Her Hobbs coat has sold out online but you can give her winter chic look your own spin. HELLO! Online has picked out three similar coats to suit three different budgets.
CLICK ON PHOTO TO GET KATE'S LOOK
The Duchess of Cambridge completed her outfit with her signature black suede court shoes and a matching clutch.
Her makeup was flawless and her hair was styled in signature bouncy curls. She wore the discreet 18-carat Annoushka gold and pearl drop earrings that she has sported on various occasions recently, including her visit to Hope House in London.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.