SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Get the look: Kate Middleton's heritage style
Kate Middleton was seen walking her dog Lupo with a friend in London's Hyde Park on 25 February. The pregnant Duchess wrapped up from the bitter cold in her £745 LK Bennett brown shearling Darwin jacket, trademark black skinny jeans and Le Chameau wellies.
This heritage look is one of Kate's favourites. She wore her wellies on various occasions last summer and is often seen wearing her luxurious LK Bennett jacket to keep warm in the winter.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
This off-duty look is suited to both the city and countryside and is easily adapted to both warm and cool weather. See HELLO! Online's favourite lookalike classic pieces that suit a variety of budgets.
Compiled by HELLO! Online blogger Samantha Robinson
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.