SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
'Not yet!': Victoria Beckham rules out moving fashion show to London
Victoria Beckham and family may have relocated back to Britain, but fashion designer Victoria has revealed that she does not have any immediate plans to bring her catwalk shows to London from New York.
"Not yet!" replied the 38-year-old when asked about a potential move. "I mean, look, never say never, but at the moment things are good for me in America."
Since launching her eponymous label in 2008, former Spice Girl Victoria has enjoyed huge success showcasing her collections across the pond.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL PHOTO GALLERY
The Beckham family moved from LA back to London after footballer dad David Beckham's contract with LA Galaxy expired. Victoria also wanted to be closer to her London-based office.
"Victoria couldn't handle managing her lucrative fashion line from Los Angeles anymore because it's based in London," a source told Radar Online.
Apparently being "often up in the middle of the night having conference calls with her staff across the Pond" became a bit too much.
Last year, the mum-of-four admitted that she was finding juggling her transatlantic responsibilities trying, with the time difference often leaving her exhausted."I have a lot on my plate," she said. "I'm not going to lie about it, I'm tired. I'm really tired. I'm basically just like any woman who is working and has lots of children – it's tough."
"I'm not getting much sleep at all," she added. "Harper's not sleeping that great, and I've been taking Skype business calls throughout the night too because of the collections. I'm up with the baby as all mums are and I wouldn't have it any other way. There's not a team of people doing it for me."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.