SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Pop princesses to fully-fledged fashionistas: The Saturday's style evolution in pictures
When The Saturdays burst onto the scene with their first smash single, If This Is Love, they took the British music industry by storm.
And like true pop stars, their success soon translated onto the style stage, with a transformation into the fabulous fashionistas they are today.
Now that they’ve made it in the US with their new reality TV show that premiered in January, the five stunners – Una Healy, Mollie King, Frankie Sandford, Vanessa White and Rochelle Wiseman – are pulling out all the stops in the style stakes.
Off stage and on stage, the British beauties have truly cemented themselves as fashion elite, spotted front-row at London Fashion Week shows and relentlessly donning their designer glad rags. They might often opt for colour coordination and complementing ensembles, but these new fashion IT girls have each got their own style as well as their own voice.
HELLO! Online takes a look at their fashion journey so far…
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.