SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Get the look: Kate Middleton's monochrome MaxMara print dress
Kate Middleton gave the first glimpse of her baby bump on Tuesday as she stepped out in a monochrome jersey MaxMara print dress at a charity visit to Hope House in London.
If you don't have the same budget as the pregnant royal, HELLO! Online has found how you can get the Duchess's look for less. Click on our gallery below to find the high street alternatives to Kate's elegant wrap dress.
When Kate wore her dress it accentuated her new curves. She teamed the MaxMara creation with black court shoes and her favourite white gold Asprey 167 Button Pendant necklace. The £2,800 piece features an amethyst stone surrounded by pavé diamonds, all set in 18ct white gold.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR OUR HIGH STREET PICKS
Speaking to HELLO! Online about the 'Kate effect', a spokesperson from MaxMara said that whenever Kate wears a piece from their line, "sales go through the roof" and revealed that there was a huge spike in sales after the 30-year-old was spotted sporting one of their cream coats with a bow belt for an appearance at King's Cross station in London last year.
See our top picks to recreate Kate’s daytime chic look.
Compiled by HELLO! Online blogger Samantha Robinson
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.