SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Fashionistas go cosmopolitan chic on the stylish streets of NYC
New York Fashion Week has quickly drawn to an end. And while A-listers have taken to their front-row seats and the runways have showcased star styles for autumn/winter, the streets of the Big Apple have transformed into the capital of cool's very own catwalk.
Decked head to toe in designer gear, regular showgoers like Olivia Palermo and Cosmopolitan editor Amri Kibble have taken to the city streets to flaunt their effortlessly edgy and on trend ensembles. And fearless to stand out from the crowd, the perennial best dressed fashion pack took a break from their jam-packed fashion show schedule and battled it out on the pavement fashion parade.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
We've welcomed in the latest wares of dreamy designers such as Oscar de la Renta, Victoria Beckham, Marchesa and Michael Kors and lusted over their innovative creations showcased by the likes of Cara Delevingne and Karlie Kloss. But the off stage show behind the scenes has been just as enthralling.. .
HELLO! Online has chosen the fiercest fashionistas loose in the city of New York who have put their best foot forward in an outdoor style show worthy of its own runway.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.