SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Celebrity street style: Emma Stone
Fusing girl next door glamour and fierce high fashion is something of an art. But Emma Stone, new fashion It girl on the block, has it down to a tee.
She might be a regular on the red carpet scene, dressed in dreamy haute couture – everything from Gucci to Giambattista Valli – but the movie star’s off-duty days are where her true style credentials really lie.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
Not only has the Spiderman actress won a slew of acting accolades, but she seems to have graced every best dressed list around, topping both Vogue's and InStyle's best dressed lists of 2012.
Emma's bubbly and down-to-earth persona translates into her fun, flirty wardrobe that is understated yet creative. Fresh faced and fabulous, her simple off-screen style is contemporary and cool. A style that combines everything from the classic casual checked shirts and jeans combo often paired with Lanvin sunnies, to the more sophisticated look, including a cute little frock and stilletto heels.
And our favourite Emma Stone look? Classic cool meets a splash of colour. This individual approach has put Emma firmly on the fashion map — we love the Crazy, Stupid, Love star's bold bright shoes in lemon yellow, bold red and fuchsia, not to mention her show-stopping red jeans.
The stunning starlet told Teen Vogue in an interview ''When I was sixteen, I wore all black and white, but I would always add a pop of color.'' And with this is mind, HELLO! Online has opted to follow in her fashionable footsteps to create a sophisticate look with an added colour twist.
Get the look à la Emma Stone: Here she sports her favourite Marni oxford brogues in striking metallic, and teams her casual attire with fire-engine red skinnies. Her accessories are celebrity street style chic to a tee and include a staple brown Burberry bag and Ray Bans. Why not adopt a similar traffic-stopping ensemble for a more inventive everyday look...
1. The Orchard bag, Burberry 2. Wayfarer sunglasses, Ray-Ban 3 Red Jeans, Mango 4. Navy blue coat, Esprit 5. Oxford brogues, Maison Martin Margiela
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.