SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
The return of the Christmas jumper: Top 10 novelty knit picks
The craze for Christmas jumpers has fast become the hottest fashion of the festive holiday. And whether you opt for high street or high fashion, look cool this yule tide season and follow fashionistas such as Alexa Chung, Taylor Swift and Fearne Cotton, who have all embraced the festivities in their woolly knits.
Balenciaga and Givenchy fuelled the alternative pullover phenomenon, showcasing versions on their runways. And it's even thought that the legendary Ugly Christmas Sweater Parties have contributed to their uplifting success, not to mention the impact of Sarah Lund's Faroese festive jumper in the crime series The Killing.
Emblazoned with tinsel and trees, festive feasts of turkey and stuffing and candlelit carolling swarming the streets, it's time to embrace the Christmas cheer with your fashion wear. After all, Christmas jumpers are no longer associated with the embarrassing Bridget Jones style jumper worn by Colin Firth we had previously envisaged.
Let HELLO! Online relieve you of the duty of sifting through the never-ending Christmas crowds in the hopes of finding the high-streets hottest creation of snuggly sweaters. We’ve picked out the ten best seasonal jumpers around.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.