SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kate-inspired party dresses for fancy festive affairs
The Duchess of Cambridge regularly gives a masterclass in the art of being classy and smart while still looking young and gorgeous.
And with the festive season upon us and its promise of black tie bashes and posh dos, you may be wondering how to strike that balance yourself.
The fashion team at HELLO! Online recommends you buy into the maxi dress trend that the elegant HRH sparked with her array of long gowns with stunning cuts and intricate detailing that she usually sports for formal affairs.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The pale pink sparkling Jenny Packham gown that Kate wore to the ARK gala ensured all eyes were on the royal, while the black lace Alice Temperley creation was the perfect option for a dinner party in the capital.
If you're thinking of investing in a beautiful maxi dress for the party season, you've come to the right place — we've taken the strain out of hunting down a sure-fire headturner with our selection of the best evening dresses on the market.
This bronze sequinned sleeveless number from LittleBlackDress.co.uk is fittingly festive and will have you dazzling your way through the night. And the white Alberta Ferreti creation, which, at £325, comes with a slightly higher price tag, is simple but stunningly beautiful.
French Connection's high-necked, long-sleeved black sparkling maxi, meanwhile, has a sexy thigh-high split to perfectly offset the demure cut.
And Shubette's cowl neck silver number is a true stand out piece designed with a special occasion in mind.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.