SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Maison Martin Margiela for H&M: A look at the hottest new designer-high-street collaboration
A highly-anticipated collaboration with Maison Martin Margiela, H&M's new wares are a contrasting combination of oversized silhouettes and deconstructed styling along with dazzling full-length gowns and tapered trousers.
Adhering to the fashion house's signature avant-garde aesthetic, the new collaboration, which was launched November 15, captures the essence of the legendary experimental brand.
Cast a discerning eye over the collection's ground-breaking designs – painted jeans, frayed denim, disco-ball leggings, and an overload of show-stopping accessories – think candy wrapper clutches and face-less watches.
Here's a first look of the line's best looks. Head to H&M pronto, these showstoppers are sure to sell out fast…
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.