SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Best outfits in town: Beauties of the Pride of Britain Awards
ITV stars dazzled on the red carpet in the name of the nation's unsung heroes, for the Pride of Britain Awards, on Monday.
X Factor judge Tulisa looked beautiful in teal, opting for the sea green shade in a prom-style dress with cut-out back detail, while Kirsty Gallacher went full-length in a sultry satin number.
Fellow show judge Nicole Scherzinger was also a showstopper, looking demure and elegant in a black vintage-look lace gown with thigh-split detail.
And Lucy Mecklenburgh's creation was similar, yet slightly more revealing, showing more flesh through a mesh skin-coloured material.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
A splash of colour was brought to the event – held at the Grosvenor House in London's Park Lane – by X Factor finalist Ella Henderson, TV presenters Emma Willis and Laura Whitmore who showed there's no reason to shy away from colour during the colder seasons.
They looked radiant in block colour shades of bright red, electric green and bold orange. Emma kept it short and simple in her straight red frock, and Laura and Ella covered up in floor-length gowns.
Former Hear'Say member Myleene Klass sparkled in a figure-hugging floor-length metallic number.
While Melanie Sykes went for the same colour, her sequinned halterneck dress was knee-length and accessorised with gold sandals and clutch bag.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.