SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Fashion frenzy at Versace's star-studded shop launch in New York
Versace's cocktail reception and private dinner on Wednesday attracted quite the A-list crowd.
Celebrating the opening of Donatella Versace's new Soho store in lower Manhattan, guests payed tribute to the legendary designer, sporting their fashion finest for the festivities.
Long-limbed beauties Bar Refaeli and Karolina Kurkova opted for classic black in their city chic leather look, but it was Jennifer Hudson who stole the spotlight. Daring to wear a bold super-hero inspired outfit, her style credentials soared high.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The Sex and the City actress teamed the vibrant orange cape with an eccentric diamonte collar, with a short leather skirt, sheer top and knee-high boots.
British girls Alexa Chung and Kiera Chaplin went colour crazy in all-in-one shades of burgundy and lemon yellow.
What's more, the queen of quirky fashion Lady Gaga appeared relatively tame in comparison. Pop icon Gaga was spotted in an all-black ensemble with a flash of midriff, Christian Louboutin heels and fur headpiece.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.