SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Charlotte Casiraghi stuns in dramatic ballgown after spot of high street shopping
Wearing a stone-hued, sweeping maxi gown that let her twinkling Cartier necklace speak for itself, Charlotte Casiraghi looked like a princess straight out of a fairytale.
The Monegasque royal was stunning as she stepped out for the Art of Cartier exhibition in Madrid.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
And she teamed her ballgown with a sophisticated updo that showed off her fabulous bone structure.
It had been a quick turnaround for the 26-year-old, who had stepped out for the event earlier in the day looking decidedly more casual.
Wearing a beige cashmere jumper with simple black trousers, she posed for the cameras with Bernard Fornas, the president of Cartier international.
Whilst in Madrid, Charlotte also took the time to browse some of the capital’s shopping destinations.
But rather than heading for the haute couture, designer boutiques, she opted for the high street, spending several hours in Zara and Uterque.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.