SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Monochrome magic: Kylie wows in gorgeous gingham ensemble
The guestlist boasted the crème of the music industry.
But all eyes were on Kylie Minogue on Monday, showing off her incredible physique in a daring monochrome dress.
The 44-year-old looked gorgeous in the one-shouldered gingham number, smiling seductively for the cameras as she posed on the red carpet.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She paired the figure-hugging dress with nude, six-inch stilettos, pink lipstick and had pulled her cascading curls to the side to ramp up the glam factor.
The star, who is set to release her new album The Abbey Road Sessions on October 29, was joined at the annual music event by fellow music stars, including Emeli Sande.
After spectacularly closing the Olympic games with a stunning performance, the singer is enjoying worldwide success.
And she certainly looked happy to be attending the prestigious event, beaming as she posed in her billowing white frock.
Meanwhile, the recently-reformed original Sugababes were also in attendance.
In jeans and leather jackets, Siobhan Donaghy, Mutya Buena and Keisha Buchanan were picture perfect as they turned up to the swanky bash.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.