SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
AnnaSophia Robb is Carrie perfect as she shoots scenes in New York
Diehard Sex and the City fans are patiently waiting for the premiere.
And there is another sneak preview of the upcoming series The Carrie Diaries to add to the suspense.
AnnaSophia Robb, who is portraying Carrie Bradshaw, has been snapped shooting scenes for the CW programme in New York.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
With the trademark mop of curly blonde hair and the quirky fashion sense, the 18-year-old is a deadringer for the iconic character.
Grabbing a pretzel from a stall, she was rocking a blue shirt and blazer combination, paired with a black skirt.
And she later changed into a yellow and black sweater over a pink and blue polka dot shirt.
The series will premiere in January.
And the actress took to Twitter last week to confirm the beginning of shooting: "It’s official!" she wrote, along with a photo of a set chair with the Carrie Diaries logo.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.