SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Glowing Gisele Bundchen shows off blossoming baby bump
"It's the only thing that fits me right now!" Gisele Bundchen joked after being complimented on her Halston cocktail dress.
But the pregnant star, stepping out for the opening reception of friend Mario Testino's 'In Your Face' exhibit, looked wonderful in the black, ruched creation.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
It showed off the 32-year-old's blossoming baby bump to perfection, while giving a sexy glimpse of her endless pins and outlining her slim frame.
And the Brazilian beauty might have spilled the beans about her pregnancy on the red carpet, with onlookers overhearing her telling Mario: "Only four months to go!"
She happily posed up on the red carpet with the renowned photographer and US Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
Meanwhile, fellow Brazilian Alessandra Ambrosio was also causing a stir at the event.
The supermodel, who was recently revealed as the latest Victoria’s Secret Angel to model the coveted 'Fantasy Bra', had an Angelina moment as she turned up to the event.
Wearing a long black gown with a thigh-high split, the 31-year-old’s left leg was entirely on display as she struck a pose very similar to Angelina Jolie's infamous Oscar appearance.
Gisele is featured in the collection of the famed photographer's fashion and celebrity shots, and she spoke of how excited she was that Mario was choosing to open the exhibit in Boston.
"I was like, 'Are you kidding? I'm there.'," she said.
"I was so excited he’s coming to the town I’ve been living in for five years. I love Boston."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.