SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Alessandra Ambrosio flaunts post-baby body in $2.5 million 'Fantasy Bra'
Previously modelled by industry megastars Heidi Klum, Gisele Bundchen and Claudia Schiffer, it is the most coveted honour among Victoria’s Secret angels.
So Alessandra Ambrosio must be delighted to have been chosen as this year’s model of the iconic 'Fantasy Bra'.
The Brazilian beauty, who gave birth five months ago, will strut her stuff in the $2.5 million garment on the runway at the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion show.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
But a sneak preview has been released, showing the 31-year-old flaunting her seriously enviable post-baby physique in the intricate, embellished lingerie.
Alessandra has big shoes to fill – the last catwalk show saw Miranda Kerr floating down the runway in a simliar stunning creation.
But the genetically blessed star needn’t worry – she revealed in a recent interview that she started working out just two months after giving birth to baby Noah Phoenix back in May.
Each bra is an arrangement of fine jewels costing millions of dollars.
The most expensive was worn by Gisele in 2000 – the 'Red Hot Fantasy Bra', which is worth $15 million.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.