SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
New mum Uma is the leading lady on A-list night out
It was a star-studded event jam-packed with Hollywood A-listers.
But new mum Uma Thurman was the leading lady on Monday night, stunning the crowds with her glammed up appearance.
The 42-year-old, stunning in Calvin Klein Collection, had shunned her usual short hairstyle in favours of long, poker-straight locks that she teamed with heavy eye make-up at the 19th annual Women in Hollywood gala.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
And the actress, who gave birth to her baby daughter in July, was showing off her fabulous post pregnancy physique in a black skirt suit.
Also commanding attention at the swanky bash was Glee star Lea Michele, who was bravely sporting a sheer black dress with only a corset underneath to preserve her modesty.
Emma Stone, meanwhile, covered up in a candyfloss pink, high-necked and long-sleeved dress that featured a white collar and cuffs.
And Cate Blanchett cut a striking figure on the white carpet in an unsual, blue printed Proenza Schouler dress.
The ladies were joined by fellow A-listers Emma Watson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Octavia Spencer, Anna Kendrick, Elle Fanning and Robert Pattinson.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.