SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Celebs illuminating the City of Light's fashion extravaganza
The lure of Paris is magnetic. And when the world's fashion tsars parade through the City of Light with their latest wares, it becomes irresistible.
Countless famous faces have taken a French fancy to the coveted front rows of this season's spectacle. Overseeing proceedings were Salma Hayek and her billionaire husband Francois-Henri Pinault.
As one of the richest men in France, whose company PPR has shares in luxury brands including Gucci, Stella McCartney and Alexander McQueen, Francois-Henri is ever present alongside his glamorous film star wife.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR GALLERY
His colleague Stella McCartney drew in superstar supporters at her unveiling, with father Paul and good pal Kate Moss looking on proudly.
Early in the week, Kristen Stewart shrugged off recent troubles to lose herself in Balenciaga's show along with fashion mogul Anna Wintour.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR GALLERY
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.