SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
The wardrobe must-have of Europe's royal ladies
Forget dazzling tiaras and heirloom brooches – the 21st century princess' must-have is a Bottega Veneta clutch.
The most fashion-forward royals in Europe have been spotted accessorising their outfits with the Italian brand’s petite weaved bag in various colours.
Princess Madeleine of Sweden stepped out in Washington this week carrying the hot item, pairing it with an elegant olive evening dress.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
And Princess Charlene of Monaco put the tiny accessory on display at a premiere in the principality last year.
But Princess Mary of Denmark pioneered the trend, showing the clutch off first at the pre-wedding reception of Prince Nikolaos of Greece and Tatiana Blatnik in 2010.
Princess Victoria of Sweden also notably placed the bag over her stomach as she stepped out at an event following the announcement of her pregnancy.
- Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
- Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
- Princess Madeleine
- Princess Marie of Denmark
- Princess Charlene
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.